We offer our surgery Vaccination against cervical cancer and genital warts.
The vaccine protects 100 % effective against infection by human papillomavirus types 16, 18, 6 and 11 (Human Papilloma Virus, HPV).
- Papillomaviruses 16 and 18
Papillomaviruses 16 and 18 are responsible for:
How and why the infection causes tumor growth ? >>>
- 70 % of cervical cancer cases
- 75 % of cases of abnormal findings in the cervix , which lead to cancer sculpture
- Papillomaviruses 6 and 11
HPV- 6 and 11 are responsible for 90 % of cases of external genital warts
Why wart problem? >>>
For whom vaccination is appropriate?
- For children (girls and boys) aged 9-15 years
- For women aged 16 to 26 years
- For women older than 26 years if the vaccinations are themselves interested in (a degree of protection can be expected)
How vaccinations work?
- The shoulder as other routine vaccinations
- In three batches : first dose on day 0, the second dose at 2 months, 3rd dose after 6 months from 1 benefit
There is some complication?
- Temporary increase in temperature (1 in 10 women)
- Redness and pain at the injection site (1 in 10 women)
- Very rarely, allergic reaction, or hives (1 in 10,000 women)
How much is vaccination?
- The vaccine is not covered by health insurance
- Each dose is charged separately before application
- The vaccine is available directly at our office
- Price including one dose application (total need three doses) varies depending on the vaccine applied:
- If you have already purchased vaccine dose on the prescription, you pay only the application itself
How to order?
- Contact our reception (e-mail, phone) and you nurse the vaccine orders
- Take you your vaccination certificate if you do not, we will issue a medical certificate of vaccination
- Order may be in our country unregistered patients